ZEELAND FREIGHT SERVICES, LLC
Zeeland Freight Services, LLC is primarily a dry bulk carrier. With a wide variety of services, we’re able to meet your toughest needs. About 125 trucks are dispatched from our Michigan office. We take pride in having some of the most efficient, dependable and attractive equipment available. Our experienced dispatchers and drivers will do whatever they can to offer competitive rates and exemplary customer service. Please give us a call and let us give you a quote.
- Our multi-axle fleet consists of approximately 15 dump trailers and four walking floors and one auger truck, all of which are capable of hauling at least 50 tons.
- Trucks operate primarily in Michigan, as well as in the ports of Toledo and Indiana.
- Primary cargo is grain and feed ingredients along with seasonal products like mulch, produce, fertilizer and landscape materials. This equipment is available for hire and is able to haul various industrial commodities as well.
- Contact: Don Lewis (866) 748-1820
Tanks and Containers
- Our tankers are used primarily to deliver ZFS soybean oil to our customers. They’re available to haul other types of kosher products as opportunities arise.
- We have 16 Food Grade Tankers and three Soap Stock Tankers that haul our Zeeland Farm Services soybean oil.
- Container trucks transport ZFS non-GMO soybean meal in 20 and 40-foot containers and also provide intermodal transportation to customers throughout the Midwest.
- 16 container/intermodal trucks.
- Contact: Jack Hall (616) 748-1833
- The bulk of our regional fleet consists of around 60 OTR Dumps hauling mainly industrial-type products. They’re capable of hauling 30 tons in Michigan and parts of Ohio and Indiana, and 24 tons in other states.
- Walking floors, belts and hoppers are also available.
- Trucks operate primarily in the Midwest and occasionally in other parts of the U.S.
- Cargo consists of any non-hazardous commercial, industrial or ag-related commodities.
- Contact: Mike Keeler or Carol Zeh (800) 968-4507
- Specializing in walking floor, belt and large-capacity, end-dump trailers and freight.
- Contact: Jeff Griffith (888) 826-6809 or (616) 748-1865
- Contact: Connie Flynn (352) 345-2851 or (616) 879-1760
- Offers competitive rates on everything from oil changes to complete engine overhauls.
- Open from midnight Sunday to 11 p.m. Friday.
In March, Zeeland Farm Services began construction of a 36,000 square foot truck maintenance garage at our facility in Michigan. Watch the first six weeks of construction in fast motion through this high-speed time-lapse video.
- Offers complete service that includes exterior washing, tank washing and equipment sanitation to prevent the spread of farm-to-farm disease.
- Open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday and until 4 p.m. on Friday.
- To contact the garage or wash bay, call (616) 772-7083.
WASH BAY PRICING
Auto wash covers all trailers. Cabs are washed by hand.
|HAND WASH||AUTO WASH|
|Bobtail | $45||Tractor (single) | $50 & up|
|Tractor (single) | $85 & up||Tractor (double) | $65 & up|
|Tractor (double) | $125 & up||Box Truck | $35 & up|
|Box Truck | $50 & up||Fuel Truck | $35 & up|
|Fuel Truck | $50 & up||Horse Trailer | Quoted|
|Horse Trailer | Quoted||Motorhomes | Quoted|
|Motorhomes | Quoted||Auto wash truck/cab by hand|
Acid added on truck: $5
Acid added on each trailer : $10
Reefer wash out: $40
Hopper wash out : $40