Zoye low-saturated soybean oil is now available at all Meijer stores in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky and at participating Spartan Stores. Zoye Low-Sat 100 percent pure soybean oil contains no trans fat, no cholesterol, and no hydrogenation. It has only one gram of saturated fat per serving, which is half the saturated fat of regular soybean oil. And since Zoye is processed with renewable energy, it’s not only good for you, it’s good for the environment. Zoye But-R-Lite® is a healthier butter alternative. With natural butter flavor and sea salt, But-R-Lite can be used at high heat for all your cooking and baking needs. Dairy, gluten, cholesterol and trans fat free, it is also great for vegan based recipes. But-R-Lite is perfect for popping popcorn and is equally delicious as a popcorn topper. It can also be used as a flavoring for corn on the cob.Grown by our valued contract farmers, Zoye oils are made from ZFSelect non-GMO, identity preserved soybeans. Help support a Michigan-grown product! Buy the 16-ounce bottle of Zoye Premium Vegetable Oil and Zoye But-R-Lite options and look for instant in-store savings coupons.
- ZFS Ithaca, LLC announces new soybean processing plant in Ithaca, Michigan
- ZFS Sponsors Great Lakes Ag-Tech Business Incubator
- MABA Recognizes ZFS President Cliff Meeuwsen with 2015 ‘Leaders & Legends’ Award
- Zeeland Farm Services, Inc.® on Nov. 15 was named a winner of the Corp! magazine 2012 Food and Agriculture Award
- Ag Secretary visits ZFS to promote bio-based manufacturing