Ensuring your satisfaction and IP processes by:
- Working with growers and monitoring the crop from the beginning
- Tracking the variety of the seeds, where they came from, equipment and substances that were used or in contact with the seed and/or plant, the transportation and storage procedures, testing results and more
- Testing soybeans through a third party certified agency
- Only accepting grain that meets high quality standards and procedures
- Continuing to monitor and track the specialty grain through production to delivery
Processing procedures for soybean meal and oil
- Modern technology cleans the soybeans with no by-product additives
- Soybeans are put through a hot dehulling system
- Oil is removed through a state-of-the-art extraction process
- Oil is sent to the RBD (Refining, Bleaching, and Deodorizing) facility for further processing
- Remaining soy protein is crushed, rolled into meal and properly sized to meet your needs
ZFS soy products are now Non-GMO Project verified
- Includes several varietes of soybean oil, meal and hulls
- The Non-GMO Project Verified seal gives end users the assurance that ZFS products have completed a comprehensive third-party verification for compliance with the Non-GMO Project Standard.
- Companies at all stages of the supply chain are seeking non-GMO verification for their products. Our Non-GMO Project verification makes long-term sourcing of non-GMO products easier and more accessible for all ZFS customers.
- Click to view the ZFS verification certificate.